Monday, September 5, 2011

Release the Kraken! But first, let me introduce it:



I'm Zach. This is me on a lift tower this summer at Whiteface. My friend Deb took the picture. Pretty cool, eh? Hiking is a grand ol' time.



I like riding pedal bikes down mountains too. Above, is an edit I cut together from a race a few weeks ago at Sugarbush (Lincoln side). And here is a picture of me at the US Open from May of this year.

At the ripe age of 21, I am facing down my senior year here at Champlain. It has been a tumultuous experience so far, but hey, if life was easy, it wouldn't be exciting. This summer I worked doing land reclamation and landscaping in Lake Placid, NY. This involved being a lumberjack, handy man, painter, and strongman; good times. I race bikes professionally on the side, which is quite fun, and in the winter I return to the mountains on skis.

Future plans are up in the air, but flying by the seat of my pants is my style anyways. Thanks for joining in and keep it locked here as there is a lot more to come.

1 comment: